Resources & Services
Beginning in Fall 2020, Watkins College of Art will merge with Belmont University to become Watkins College of Art at Belmont University. For those students who are interested in transferring or applying to Watkins College of Art at Belmont and wish to learn more about Belmont’s range of resources, services, housing and dining options, student activities, health and wellness amenities, and more, we invite you to visit Belmont’s Campus Life hub.
What you need to succeed
At Watkins, we are continually working to provide you with the latest resources necessary to your success as a creative professional. We also want you to be a healthy and happy member of the Watkins community, so we offer a wide range of support systems to sustain you while you study and create.
Watkins resources A-Z
- Academic calendar
- Career services
- Accessibility services
- Financial aid
- Health and wellness
- Parent resources
- Student activities
- Watkins Virtual Bookstore
- Writing Center
- Buns on the Run, the café at Watkins
Outside resources for work and life
Whether you’re trying to figure out how to cite a source from Vimeo, cope with critique, or just plain manage your time, the resources below can help. If you have a resource you would like to share with your classmates, email it to us so we can include it.
- Ten Steps to Good Note Taking
- Taking Notes – 5 Successful College Tips
- How to Get the Most Out of Studying
- The Purdue Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- Academic Success – Reading Improvement
- Study Tutorial – World History (Khan Academy)
- Study Tutorial – Art History (Khan Academy)