Here’s how to apply to the Watkins Pre-College Program. We will consider your application as soon as we receive all required materials.
Complete and submit these items using the online application service Slideroom:
- Online application.
- $35 application fee payable to Watkins College of Art.
- Images of five to 10 original works of art.
- An essay of approximately 250 words explaining why you want to attend the Watkins Pre-College Program.
Have these items sent directly to us:
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher or guidance counselor.
- Your parents’ IRS W-2 form or documentation of eligibility for free or reduced lunch program from a school official (only required if you want to be considered for a Pre-College Program Scholarship).
Key application deadlines:
- March 1—application deadline for scholarship consideration
- April 1—regular application deadline
- April 15—$300 non-refundable deposit to secure your spot
- May 1—tuition payment-in-full (no refunds after this date)