Why imagine art school when you can experience it now?
Are you a rising sophomore, junior, or senior in high school? Do you feel driven to show your ideas and create things that no one has ever seen? If this sounds like you, Watkins’s Pre-College Program offers highly motivated high school students the chance to experience the life and culture of an art college through a two-week intensive summer program. Our immersive curriculum allows you to meet practicing artists and learn from Watkins faculty while enhancing your portfolio and earning college credit.
When it happens
The next Watkins Pre-College Program takes place July 12–25, 2020.
- April 1 – application deadline for scholarship consideration
- April 30 – regular application deadline
- May 15 – $300 non-refundable deposit due to secure your spot
- May 31 – tuition payment-in-full due
- July 12 – on-campus orientation/move in
- July 13 – first day of classes
- July 24 – last day of classes
- July 25 – award ceremony and exhibition reception