How to submit your portfolio
You can upload your entire portfolio to the “Add Media” section of our online application. The system we use is called Slideroom.
- Images (jpg, gif, png) up to 5 MB each
- Videos (flv, wmv, mov) up to 60 MB each
- Audio (mp3) up to 10 MB each
- Documents (pdf) up to 10 MB each
- Links to websites such as YouTube and Vimeo
Tell us about each piece in your portfolio using the description field of the application. This is the only information we will have about your work and your only chance to explain your vision and the process you used in creating your work.
If you hope to transfer prior studio credit-hours, you must submit a portfolio of original work from each course you would like evaluated. Each piece should include:
- your name
- title of the work
- course name
- official course description photocopied from the course catalogue
- year the class was taken
- copy of the cover of the pertinent catalogue
- copy of the syllabus (if available)