Curated by Tony Youngblood, MAPs (first presented in a one-night collaboration in 2015), allow artists to create individual “pod galleries” of various sizes. In addition to the interactivity inherent within each pod, audiences will be given multiple opportunities to “choose their own adventure” within the journey through dozens of unique pods, each designed and constructed by a different artist or collective.
Tony Youngblood’s Modular Art Pods are part of the Oz Arts Festival.
Watkins alumni and faculty
Mika Agari, Alexine Rioux & Kayla Saito
Tyler Blankenship & Sarah McDonald
Patricia Earnhardt & Elizabeth Sanford
Emily Sue Laird
plus incoming student Abbey Skojec
• Tuesday, June 21, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. FREE
• Wednesday, June 22, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. FREE
• Thursday, June 23, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. FREE
• Thursday Night Things, June 23, 6 to 9 p.m., featuring special interactions, Tickets: $15
• Friday, June 24, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., $20 (includes admission for both Fri & Sat)
• Saturday, June 25, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., $20 (includes admission for both Fri & Sat)
Friday and Saturday admission includes access to the entire OZ Arts Fest.
OZ Arts is located at 6172 Cockrill Bend Circle (37209); click for parking info.