ARE YOU A HIGH-SCHOOL STUDENT WHO LOVES ART AND KIDS?
Watkins Community Education wants YOU to join us as a
SUMMER CAMP INTERN in JUNE 2013!
We’re looking for highly motivated high-school JUNIORS or SENIORS who:
- Love making art
- Have experience working with kids (babysitting, helping younger siblings, previous work or volunteer experience, etc.)
- Are responsible, personable, positive, and proactive.
- Want to gain work experience for their college resume.
- Want to get the most out of Summer Camp by assisting our professional teaching artists to provide a creative camp experience for kids ages 5-13.
This is an unpaid internship, though participants will gain valuable work experience for their resumé and possibly even letters of recommendation for college!
- Fill out the application form below by May 1, 2013. Applications submitted after this date will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Contact [email protected] with any questions.