Watkins College of Art, Design & Film offers up-to-date campus living for our students! Our apartment style residence halls occupy the property by the lake and sit adjacent to the main academic building. Each hall offers 12 four-bedroom apartments. The campus is conveniently located within walking distance from a variety of restaurants and only a few miles from hospitals, grocery stores and shopping centers. The halls also have 24-hour security, Resident Advisor staff, and a wonderful view of Nashville.
On-campus housing features:
- Lakeside location on the college campus.
- Each apartment will have a completely furnished living room, four bedrooms, two full baths, kitchen and dining area, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, as well as a laundry room with washer/dryer.
- Included in your costs will be heating, air conditioning, water, and high speed internet access in each bedroom. Cable TV access is available but not provided by the college.
- Academic year contracts are available.
- Convenient interstate access to all areas of Nashville.
- Secure parking.
Save commuting time and dollars each week!
Below are the forms that new students need to complete to become on-campus residents. Apply online and pay your deposit below.
Read the Housing Policies and Regulations