Watkins College of Art, Design & Film offers up-to-date campus living for our students! Our apartment style residence halls occupy the property by the lake and sit adjacent to the main academic building. Each hall offers twelve 4-bedroom apartments. The campus is conveniently located within walking distance from a variety of restaurants and only a few miles from hospitals, grocery stores, and shopping centers. The halls also have 24-hour security, Resident Advisor staff, and a wonderful view of Nashville.
Download the Housing Contract and the Housing Interest Survey by using the download links at the bottom of this page.
Housing is required for all first time students who are under the age of 20 and not living with parents and priority for housing will be given to all first year students. We encourage you to inquire prior to the application deadlines. All other students may apply on a space available basis.
Hawkins Hall is located at 550 Great Circle Road. The hall was built in 2005 and is named after the Charles W. and Lee Ann Hawkins.
Turner Hall is located at 552 Great Circle Road and was recently finished in August 2008. The hall is named after The James Stephen Turner Family Foundation.
BUILDING FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lakeside location on the college campus.
- Each apartment will have a completely furnished living room, four bedrooms, two full baths, kitchen and dining area, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, as well as a laundry room with washer/dryer.
- Included in your costs will be heating, air conditioning, water, high speed internet access in each bedroom, local phone service in each bedroom and cable TV access.
- Academic year or one-semester contracts are available.
- Save commuting time and dollars each week.
- Convenient interstate access to all areas of Nashville.
- Secure parking.
APARTMENT FLOOR PLAN AND PHOTOGRAPHS
|Housing contract 13-14 New students.doc||735 KB|
|Housing Interest Survey 2013.doc||528.5 KB|
|Housing contract 13-14 Spring.doc||739 KB|