Company H is a collective of artists from various disciplines of the visual arts providing opportunities for both students and professionals pursuing and/or working in the arts.
Past and future events:
- Biannual student art shows (in summer and fall) which offer exhibition, curatorial and installation opportunities.
- Guest speakers from a variety of fields, disciplines and practices
- Film screenings: experimental, art house, avant garde, progressive and beyond.
- Student critiques and/or peer studio visits to initiate and facilitate critical discussion and collaboration.
- OOMFF, a series of impromptu, collaborative and experimental events and happenings.
Attendance of meetings and events is open to anyone interested. Meetings are announced via student-wide newsletter, Co. H newsletter and fliers around Watkins. If you would like to shape and participate in the various events the group organizes or attend a meeting, contact us at email@example.com.
Follow Company H on Tumblr
Tweet us at Company H on Twitter